Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Check Out "The Kindle Reader" Blog

The Kindle Reader is a blog I need to pay more attention to. I was going through my RSS feeds tonight and noticed a couple of great posts over there. First there's this one about the 10 essential add-ons to enhance the Kindle reading experience. I've already used a few of them (e.g., Feedbooks downloader and Mobipocket Creator) but I see a few others I need to test drive; a couple of the recommendations are for Kindle covers...I desperately need something other than the one that came with the device! Then there's this post about Quotidiana and all the fantastic content that's available there.

Jan Zlendich is the brains behind The Kindle Reader. Jan, keep up the great work!

P.S. -- Be sure to check out the huge list of book/content resource links down the right side of Jan's blog.

0 comments: